Unger nLite Thread Adapter
Unger nLite Thread Adapter for the original Unger nLite water fed poles. Genuine Unger replacement part, product code FTTHR. Easy to fit.
Unger nLite Thread Adapter.
- Firstly, this is a genuine Unger replacement part
- Strong but lightweight Nylon construction
- Incorporated hose outlet
- Additionally, it is also compatible with other angle adapters that have a German thread, such as the Streamline Angle Adapter.
- Also, these Adapters are often used with the Unger Angle Adapter FTGOS, shown below (not included).
- Additionally, it is easy to fit replacement end cone for the original range of Unger nLite poles.
- Finally, not compatible with the new V2 Unger nLite range of water fed poles.
Also, the longer and higher specification Unger nLite poles were fitted with the Unger nLite gooseneck and not the threaded adapter.
Additionally, for further product information about the original range of Unger nLite range of poles, please click on the link below.
Also available for the original Unger nLite range of water fed poles are the products shown below.
|Replacement nLite Parts|
|Flow Control Kit|
|EndCap Base Cap|
|Solar Panel Brush|
|Boar Bristle Brush|
|Hose Extension Kit|
Finally, for more information about other replacement parts, please contact us.
Also, because this accessory is often used with telescopic poles working at height, we include this safety note.
Are there any special safety precautions I need to take while using a telescopic pole? Yes, when using any telescopic pole take care to avoid overhead power lines and cables. Additionally, as many materials used in the construction of poles make excellent electrical conductors, any contact with an electrical source could result in serious injury or death from electrocution. Also do not use telescopic poles outside in an electrical storm, as being struck by lightning can cause serious injury or death.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product