Spring Controller V11 Analogue
In stock (can be backordered)
Spring Controller V11 Analogue for controlling your 12V water pump. Great unit for all water fed window cleaning systems.
Product Information: Analogue Controller
The Spring Controller V11 Analogue is simple to use and easy to set up. Also the compact design makes it easy to locate within most vans. Analogue are listed below: What features do I get with the Spring Controller V11 Analogue? You will be impressed by the main features of the Spring Controller V11.
- Easy to use and simple to install and is designed for everyday use.
- Controls water flow accurately and dependably
- Easy calibration for Dead End detection
- Auto flows adjustment
- Auto Dead End (DE) detection with DE LED, The Micro DE retest means there is no pressure build up while in DE
- Low Battery Warning LED
- Auto battery cut off, prevent permanent battery damage (Voltage below 10.5V)
- Works with pump pressure switch for additional system protection.
- Extends life of battery and pump
- Reduces water usage so also extending the life of resin and filters
- Unit is sealed to IP64, stopping water ingress.
Customer Questions: Analogue Control
What voltage does the work at? It is a 12V unit.
Does the controller have polarity protection? No, so you need to take care in connecting the unit, otherwise it may be damaged.
What do I get in the kit? You get everything you need to install the controller. Also the controller comes complete installation instructions and with all the required connectors, wire, and fuse.
Helpful Information: Analogue Controller
- Position unit in a 'dry' location
- Double check all connections before connecting to the battery
- Route wiring to avoid damage to connections
- For more help visit support at Spring (Europe) Ltd, or give us a call and we will try to help you.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product