Streamline 70L STREAMVAC System
£2,876.25 – £3,562.50 exc. VAT
Streamline 70L STREAMVAC System professional gutter cleaning system. Available in a 6.4m residential kit and also in a 11.9m commercial kit.
Streamline 70L STREAMVAC System, is ideal for professional gutter cleaning. Additionally, being based on the reliable Nilfisk vacuum cleaner, it has proved to be a useful addition in other aspects of building maintenance. Also, it is easy to empty after use.
- Firstly, the Cyclonic inlet gives increased air flow performance and is non-blocking
- Plus, it has front wheels fitted with locking casters and large rear wheels for easy manoeuvring over rough terrain
- Also, it can be used as a normal vacuum or as a blower
- Additionally, the Carbon Fibre Poles are designed to assemble as a funnel effect, increasing the suction
- Finally, it is also available in 110V, please contact us for more details
Camera Details (when included)
The CCTV portable wireless inspection camera is a simple and convenient inspection instrument. Also, it can be used to inspect inaccessible places, pipes, gutters etc. and can be used for building and safety inspections. Additionally, users can view the inspection live on the 5” HD screen or can record videos and take pictures to view later. However, if the video is not satisfactory, users can delete it and re-record. Plus, the DVR memory is 32 GB and battery life is 9.5 hours continuous use.
The benefits of this CCTV wireless bullet camera kit are,
- Firstly, you can make high-resolution images and video recordings with motion and loop recording
- Secondly, it has a unique wireless mini-inspection camera with 6 bright LEDs offering 5 metres clear view in complete darkness (LEDs can be turned off)
- Thirdly, the high-capacity built-in battery overs a reliable power supply for camera and DVR
- Also, it comes with a portable 5” HD DVR, which offers both real-time and recorded videos & photos
- Supplied with an SD card
- Wireless transmission offers convenience for remote view.
|STREAMVAC Product Guide|
|Residential||Residential with Camera||Commercial||Commercial with Camera|
|Pole Length||21' 6.4m||39' 11.9m|
|Machine Dimensions and Specifications|
|Height x Width x Depth||97cm x 60cm x 58cm|
|Accessories||Lightweight Aluminium gooseneck, gulper & 2 crevice tools|
|Hose||7.5m Vacline crush-proof hose|
|Ultralite Carbon poles||3 x 6' and 1 x 3'||6 x 6' and 1 x 3'|
Also available, Streamline 30L STREAMFLO System
Because these accessories are used for working at height, we include this safety note.
Are there any special safety precautions that I need to take while using this machine? Yes, when using any telescopic or modular pole take care to avoid overhead power lines and cables. Additionally, as many materials used in the construction of poles make excellent electrical conductors, any contact with an electrical source could result in serious injury or death from electrocution. Also do not use telescopic poles outside in an electrical storm, as being struck by lightning can cause serious injury or death.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product