Streamline Strainer Check Valve
In stock (can be backordered)
Streamline Strainer Check Valve replacement part for Streamline Trollies. Brass body with 1/2″ BSP female port and Stainless Steel mesh.
Product Information: Strainer
The Streamline Strainer Check Valve can be used with the Streamline Trolley Systems as well as other applications. Also one Strainer is used in the 25L Trolley and two Strainers are used in the 50L Trolley. Trolley not included. Additionally, it's rust resistant construction makes it ideal for it's primary role of being a submerged inlet water strainer. Also, being virtually maintenance free, it often just requires simple periodic cleaning of the Stainless Steel mesh.
Streamline Product Code: BCV12-ST
- Solid Brass body ideal for submersion in water
- Stainless Steel mesh with 500 Micron Gauze
- 1/2" BSP female port
- Temperature range -10°C to 110°C
- Anti syphon requires approximately 1psi to overcome spring pressure
Helpful Information: Strainer
- When used on the Streamline Trolley Connector 1/2" BSP to 10mm push fit
- If connecting to a 1/2" bore hose Connector 1/2" BSP to 12mm Hose Tail Brass
- Connector 1/2" BSP to Male Hoselock Brass
- Connector 1/2" NPT to 13mm Hose Tail Nylon. Although BSP and NPT threads have a different thread form, this combination of products and the combination of materials and application makes these products compatible with each other.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product