Streamline HOSE REEL HRM2-SS
Streamline HOSE REEL HRM2-SS top quality window cleaners accessory. The Stainless Steel frame is hard wearing and gives a long life of use.
Product Information: Streamline HOSE REEL HRM2-SS
The Streamline HOSE REEL HRM2-SS is manual reel with a robust Stainless Steel frame. When supplied it is un-assembled in a box.
Also an alternative to this hose reel is the Streamline HRM-GP
Dimensions: 50cm (w) x 45cm (d) x 60cm (h)
- 60m of 1/2" bore garden hose
- 100m of 8mm and 6mm bore hose
- Spare parts are available
- Easy to use
- Male Hoselock inlet fitting
- Maximum inlet pressure 10bar 145psi
Hose is not included with this Streamline trolley, but as guide please see the hose options below.
|Streamline Code||Our Code||Size||Colour|
|PVCT12-6-050-Y||WXS055||6mm x 50m||Yellow|
|PVCT12-6-100-Y||WXS050||6mm x 100m||Yellow|
|PVCT14-8-050-Y||WXS150||8mm x 50m||Yellow|
|PVCT14-8-100-Y||WXS100||8mm x 100m||Yellow|
|PVCT14-8-100-HIVIZ||WXS099||8mm x 100m||HIVIZ|
|PVCT14-8-100-OR||WXS098||8mm x 100m||Orange|
Hose Selection Guide:
As a general rule, you should keep the hose bore as large as possible and keep the length of the hose as short as possible. Also keep the number of connections as few as possible.
- 5mm Bore Hose. The best for pole hose.
- 6mm Bore Hose: A useful hose that will fit in 50m and 100m lengths on good hose reels.
- 8mm Bore hose: Similar to the 6mm bore hose above. Also available in 50m and 100m lengths. However, there is less pressure loss than the 6mm bore hose.
- 12.5mm Bore Hose: The best hose to use from the Water Tank, the Pump, DI Vessel and Hose Reel.
Spares: Hose Reel:
Some popular spare parts.
- Streamline Inlet Manifold - select the hose reel type
- Streamline Elbow & Fly Nut.
- Brass Inlet
- Brass Swivel Inlet - this is an alternative part the part above
- Handle check your model number
- Internal Brass fitting - choose the 1/8"BSP fitting size to match the hose bore
How do I choose between the HRM4 with wheels and the HRM2 without wheels? Firstly, if you need to move the trolley around buildings or move it any long distance, then choose the HRM4 with wheels. However if it stays in or close to your vehicle then the HRM2 without wheel might suit you the best.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product