Streamline Flexi-5 Purple HOSE
£26.40 – £165.60 exc. VAT
Streamline Flexi-5 Purple HOSE, a new high performance pole hose. Now fitted as standard on the Streamline OVA-8 water fed poles.
Product Information: Streamline Flexi-5 Purple HOSE
The new Streamline Flexi-5 Purple HOSE is now fitted as standard on the Streamline OVA-8 water fed pole. This hose replaces the original blue hose that was fitted to the Streamline OVA-8 pole. This hose is stronger, more flexible, more durable and super lightweight than the older blue hose. It is also better at higher water temperature and stretches less when used with the Ex-Ceed Uni-Valve.
AThis hose is also an alternative to the Streamline LITE-5 Hose.
Features of Streamline Purple Hose:
- Extremely flexible
- Operating Temperature -20C to +80C
- Excellent kink resistance
- 5mm Bore
Hose Selection Guide:
As a general rule, you should keep the hose bore as large as possible and keep the length of the hose as short as possible. Also keep the number of connections as few as possible.
- 5mm Bore Hose. The best for pole hose. This hose.
- 6mm Bore Hose: A useful hose that will fit in 50m and 100m lengths on good hose reels.
- 8mm Bore hose: Similar to the 6mm bore hose above, you can use this hose on good hose reels. Available in 50m and 100m lengths. The advantage is less pressure loss than the 6mm bore hose.
- 12.5mm Bore Hose: The best hose to use from the Water Tank, the Pump, DI Vessel and Hose Reel.
Helpful Information: Streamline Purple Hose
Use fittings and connectors that minimise the pressure loss on your system.
- Hoselock type pole connector, WXW033.
- Rectus 21 type of connector, WXW070.
- Slick 2 type of connector, WXE15.
- Push fit connector often used at the top of the pole, WXV121.
- Not a connector but possibly a useful part for securing the hose, O Clips.
Another useful tip that will help you when fitting the hose over a hose tail, is to warm the end of the hose in hot water first.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product