Streamline FilterPlus DI Vessel
£49.00 – £110.00 exc. VAT
Streamline FilterPlus DI Vessel, popular item for pure water systems. Available in a range of useful sizes. Well made and easy to use.
Product Information: Streamline FilterPlus DI Vessel
The Streamline FilterPlus DI Vessel range are tested and certified to ensure product quality and reliability. Please note that the vessel supplied full of resin is optional.
Pressure Vessel Size guide:
Capacity Diameter Length
6.9L 15cm 6” 45cm 18” Streamline Code FP0618-01 Our Code PV618
11.0L 20cm 8" 43cm 17" Streamline Code FP0817-01 Our Code PV817
25.7L 20cm 8" 89cm 35" Streamline Code FP0835-01 Our Code PV835
Specification DI Vessel:
- Constructed with polyethylene inner shell and reinforced with fibreglass for added strength.
- Max Pressure 10.5bar 150psi. (Tip: The vessel can be used to either filter the water going into the tank, or more commonly, after the pump)
- Max temperature 50degC. Min temperature 1degC (Tip: Protect from freezing)
- Port size 3/4" BSP Female. (Tip: You will need to use plenty of PTFE tape on the fittings.)
Useful parts and accessories for the DI Vessel:
- Resin Scoop
- Streamline Resin Funnel
- Unger Resin 25L
- Tulsion Resin 25L
- Fittings for manifold, Brass and Nylon
- PTFE Tape
- O Ring for manifold
Filling the Vessel:
- Disconnect the inlet and outlet connections. Tip: Using Hoselock fittings makes this much quicker.
- Next, unscrew the vessel manifold and carefully lift it out of the vessel.
- Then empty the vessel of old resin.
- When empty, clean the manifold and DI Vessel. Take care that no resin has got into the outlet port or under the O Ring.
- Now fill the DI Vessel using the Scoop and funnel. Only fill level with the line indicated on the vessel's label.
- Make sure the manifold is assembled and the O Ring is in place and insert it into the vessel.
- Tighten the manifold by hand. Reconnect the hoses. Important: Double check the the direction of flow is correct as indicated by the arrow on top of the manifold.
- Dispose of the old resin according to local regulations. Do not flush it down drains.
- Finally, when the DI Vessel has been is filled wipe clean the scoop and funnel and seal the resin left in the bag.
- Firstly, you have more control during the filling process
- Secondly, both are time saving.
- Also there is less waste and spillage
- Additionally, both can be used over and over again
- Finally, both are maintenance free
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product