Resin SCOOP Aluminium
£5.00 exc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
Resin SCOOP Aluminium, great tool for easy refilling of DI Vessels. Solid cast construction, rust proof and easy to hold and use.
Product Information: Resin SCOOP Aluminium
The Resin SCOOP Aluminium, is a handy tool for filling DI Vessels and it can also be used in conjunction with the Streamline resin funnel. With an easy to grip handle and high sided bowel the scoop holds just the right amount of resin to put into the Funnel. Although this combination of scoop and Funnel work best with the Streamline FilterPlus range of DI vessels they may be used with any other suitable vessel.
Advantages of using the Scoop and Funnel combination:
- More control during the filling process
- Less waste and spillage
- Time saving
- Both can be used over and over again
- Maintenance free.(Scoop & Funnel)
- Rust free. (Scoop & Funnel)
- Durable Aluminium construction. (Scoop)
- Strong Nylon construction.(Funnel)
- Size: 680ml (24oz)
- Material: Strong cast Aluminium
Filling the Streamline FilterPlus DI Vessel:
- Disconnect the inlet and outlet connections. Tip: Using Hoselock fittings makes this much quicker.
- Next, unscrew the vessel manifold and carefully lift it out of the vessel.
- Then empty the vessel of old resin.
- When empty, clean the manifold and DI Vessel. Take care that no resin has got into the outlet port or under the O Ring.
- Now fill the DI Vessel using the Scoop and funnel. Only fill level with the line indicated on the vessel's label.
- Make sure the manifold is assembled and the O Ring is in place and insert it into the vessel.
- Tighten the manifold by hand. Reconnect the hoses. Important: Double check the the direction of flow is correct as indicated by the arrow on top of the manifold.
- Also, dispose of the old resin according to local regulations. Do not flush it down drains.
- Finally, when the DI Vessel has been is filled wipe clean the scoop and funnel and seal the resin left in the bag.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product