Prochem Oxibrite B151
Prochem Oxibrite B151 is an oxidising additive for white, off-white and pastel coloured fibres and fabrics.
See ‘More Info’ below:
Prochem Oxibrite B151
LABEL INSTRUCTIONS: Prochem Oxibrite B151-02
Product Description & Directions for Use:
An oxidising agent additive which you can use used with carpet and fabric cleaning solutions to brighten light colours and help remove tea, coffee, jute and cellulosic browning stains and water marks.
For professional and industrial use only.
Always pretest for colour fastness and stability with ready-to-use solution before proceeding. Allow 20 to 30 minutes for possible colour change.
Mix 15ml (1 measure scoop) of Oxibrite per 5 litres of ready-to-use extraction or shampoo solution. Firstly, pre-dissolve the Oxibrite in a small amount of hot water. Tea, coffee and jute browning stains: Mix 30ml (2 measure scoops) of Oxibrite, 60ml (4 measure scoops) of B162 Fibrebuff and 250ml B105 Fibre Shampoo in 5 litres of warm water. Secondly, apply the foam only by sponge or brush to affected area, feathering out over a slightly larger area and allow to dry. Do not rinse. Lastly, when dry, repeat process if staining has not been completely removed. On larger areas of browned or water marked carpets, application can be made by sprayer and brush or rotary machine. For best results mixed solutions should be used within 30 minutes.
OXIBRITE is an oxidising additive
Brightener & debrowning additive for carpets & fabrics.
Effective for brightening white, off-white or pastel shade fibres or fabrics.
Can be added to foam shampoo and extraction detergents.
“Last resort” treatment on difficult tea and coffee stains, jute browning and watermarks.
White odourless powder.
May intensify fire; oxidizer. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. Store at temperatures not exceeding 40°C / 104°F. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep / Store away from clothing / combustible materials. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. In case of fire: Use foam, carbon dioxide, dry powder or water fog to extinguish. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER / doctor if you feel unwell.
IF IN EYES: Firstly, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Then, remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulations
Oxidising solid category 2. Acute oral toxicity category 4. Serious eye damage category 1. Please consult the Safety Data Sheet before using this product, available for download.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product