HM Digital TDS Meter
£13.75 exc. VAT
HM Digital TDS Meter in carrying case for measuring the quality of water. Digital display. Long battery life. Easy and quick to use.
Product Information: TDS Meter
Genuine and reliable HM Digital TDS Meter. Perfect to measure Total Disolved Solids (TDS) in water, an essential tool for checking the quality of pure water. Also includes a thermometer function, easy to read screen, reading hold function and auto shut-off. Additionally, comes complete with battery, carrying case with belt clip and instructions. Often used by window cleaners who use an RO System or a DI Vessel to purify water. Also, the meter is supplied fully calibrated at the factory and comes complete with batteries (LR44 or equivalent). Finally, battery life is 1000-hours of usage.
Features: TDS Meter
- TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius with a temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon) with an accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm, weight with case: 76.5g and weight without case: 56.7g
Helpful Tip: TDS Meter
Store in a safe dry location. Also, always check that the meter is set to the correct function.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product