Galvanised Steel Equal Elbow
£3.00 – £3.75 exc. VAT
Galvanised Steel Equal Elbow ideal for water tank outlet connection. Swept elbow reduces pressure loss and saves save. Choice of BSP sizes.
Product Information: Steel Equal Elbow
Galvanised Steel Equal Elbow has Male & Female BSP (British Standard Pipe) threads. Ideal for the outlet connections on window cleaners water tanks. Also, the swept elbow design reduces flow restrictions. Various BSP thread sizes are available, see below for our product codes and sizes.
GSEE12 1/2" BSP Thread size
GSEE34 3/4" BSP Thread size
GSEE1 1" BSP Thread size
Features: Steel Elbow Elbow
- Compact design saves space. Reduces space required for installation and improves hose routing
- Rust resistant galvanised finish
- BSP screw thread, male and female connection
- Low pressure loss
- Strong and durable Steel construction
- Can be used with Brass, Stainless Steel and Nylon fittings
- 90 degree fitting
Helpful Tip: Steel Equal Elbow
- Use PTFE tape when connecting to the tank and other fittings.
- Can be used with water tanks for window cleaning
- BSP size does not refer to the diameter of the thread. As a guide 1/2"BSP has an outside diameter of 20.4mmm the 3/4"BSP male thread has an outside diameter of 25.9mm and the 1"BSP male thread has an outside diameter of 32.6mm.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product