Claber Wheeled HOSE REEL
£70.00 exc. VAT
Streamline HOSE REEL HRM1 low cost metal reel that is easy to use. Supplied un-assembled. Uses the popular Hoselock fittings for connections.
Product Information: Claber Wheeled HOSE REEL
The Claber wheeled HOSE REEL is a metal hose reel complete with wheels. No hose included. Although not as robust as the Streamline HRM2 range of hose reels, some window cleaners prefer the lightweight and HRM8. Supplied un-assembled and boxed. Please see the video below for assembly instructions. These are also printed on the box. We supply a range of hoselock connectors for connecting to this hose reel.
Dimensions: 40cm (w) x 45cm (d) x 50cm (h)
This is a Claber hose reel 8891 Metal 60.
- Inlet Plastic Male Hoselock Adapter
- Outlet Plastic Male Hoselock Adapter
- Max Pressure 10bar 145psi
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight and compact design
- Smart appearance
Hose is not included with this Streamline trolley, but as guide please see the hose options below. As an alternative to the hose shown below, the reel can hold 80m of 12mm bore garden hose.
|Y6100||6mm x 100m||Yellow|
|HV6100||6mm x 100m||Hi-Viz|
|Y8100||8mm x 100m||Yellow|
|HV8100||8mm x 100m||Hi-Viz|
Hose Selection Guide:
As a general rule, you should keep the hose bore as large as possible and keep the length of the hose as short as possible. Also keep the number of connections as few as possible.
- 5mm Bore Hose. The best for pole hose.
- 6mm Bore Hose: A useful hose that will fit in 100m lengths on good hose reels.
- 8mm Bore hose: Similar to the 6mm bore hose above. Also available in 100m lengths. However, there is less pressure loss than the 6mm bore hose.
- 12.5mm Bore Hose: The best hose to use from the Water Tank, the Pump, DI Vessel and Hose Reel.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product