Chemspec Formula 429 FC
Chemspec Formula 429 Effective micro control for food prep surfaces. Apply by spraying and wiping or with a fogger. Effective against COVID-19.
Prochem Microsan may be a possible alternative depending upon the application and method of cleaning.
Product Information: Formula 429 FC
Chemspec Formula 429 FC high quality, ready to use cleaner for professional use. Additionally, supplied in a economical 5 Litre bottle. Also, combines powerful cleaning and effective microbial control. However it only has a PH of between 8.5 and 9.5. Also, when used on food preparation surfaces no rinsing required. Before use read the label and the safety data sheet. Remember to use appropriate PPE, such as gloves.
- Effective control of:
- Coronavirus COVID-19,
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Enterococcus hirae
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Candida albicans
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Influenza A H1N1
- Human Rotavirus
- Campylobacter jejuni
Chemspec Product Code: 123357 (C-F42945FC)
Certification & Data Sheets: Formula 429 FC
COVID-19: F429FC Coronavirus Statement
Halal Certificate: Halal Certification Formula 429FC
Safety Data Sheet: Formula 429 FC Safety Data Sheet
Product Label: Chemspec Formula 429 FC Label
Directions for Use: Spraying:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready for use), using a pump up sprayer or foamer.
- First, spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
- Next, remove source contamination.
- Now, clean all affected areas.
- Finally, spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for Use: Foaming:
- Firstly, use neat, do not dilute (ready for use).
- Now follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
- Then apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper penetration.
Directions for Use: ULV Fogging:
- Do not dilute in the Chemspec B and G ULV Fogger.
- Then follow the fogger manufactures instructions
- No rinsing required
- User Guides and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are available at LegendBrandsCleaning.com
- Also, for technical support call 800-332-6037
- Additionally, for medical advice related to exposure to this product, call Infotrac at 800-535-5053 (USA) / 352-323-3500 (worldwide).
Keep in sealed container when not in use. Also, product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions. Remember, dispose of unused product and waste water according to local regulations. Finally, keep out of reach of children and away from pets.
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product