Chemspec Enz-All Enzyme Prespray
£28.91 – £88.65 exc. VAT
Chemspec Enz-All Enzyme Prespray popular professional carpet treatment. Enzyme formula is very effective in removing protein and greasy soils.
Product Information: Enz-All Enzyme Prespray
Chemspec Enz-All Enzyme Prespray with powerful enzymes loosens and dissolves the toughest grease, oils, and protein soils and stains. Effective in removing protein and greasy soils as well as blood, food, coffee and urine stains. Superior results in homes, food service areas and health care environments. Additionally, this professional carpet cleaning powder can be used as prespray or as a spotter. Also, the product includes digestive enzymes, water conditioning agents, surfactants, alkaline builders, and foam inhibitors. Enz-All is particularly useful for attacking biologically derived soils ranging from food stains to blood, feces, vomit, and grass stains. Particularly useful in carpet cleaning in dining areas and restaurants. Economical powder in 2.7kg plastic bottle.
Also, Enz-All is moderately alkaline with a ready to use pH of 10.4. Finally, the higher pH enhances cleaning ability but also prevents use on natural fibers or stain resist carpeting.
Chemspec product code: 123379 (C-UKENZA24)
For more information, refer to the Chemspec User Guide
Before starting to clean:
- Cleaning products: Enz-All, rinse extraction product such as Chemspec All Fabric Rinse
- Optional: Defoamer. For use if foaming residues from prior cleaning are present
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as specified in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Supplies: booties, carpet groomer, adequate supply of clean cloths and a plastic bag for the storage of soiled cloths, measuring cup, wet floor signs, corner guards, traffic lane protectors and foil furniture protectors and furniture blocks, as needed, clean, easy to pour bucket to prepare stock solution
- Equipment: air mover for drying, vacuum cleaner (preferably a two motor upright), pump sprayers as required for the job, either truckmount or portable extraction equipment.
- Now check compatibility of product with the carpet prior to use. Enz-All works best in a range from 120°F to 150°F (49°C to 66°C.).
- Also, inspect the customer’s carpet before doing any work. Note any of the following on your inspection report and discuss with the customer:
- Air flow and drying problems within the building
- Objects that might be damaged if in contact with wet flooring such as floor length window treatments, furniture legs or skirts. Be sure to protect these items.
- Access to the work area: Be sure you have room to move equipment in and out without causing damage to walls and objects in the room.
- Check the area for fragile objects. Be sure these items are removed to a safe location per customer instructions.
- Inspect and make a note of carpet for any tears, bunching, burns or other damage, excessive wear, heavy staining or unusual odours. Review any issues with the customer before proceeding.
- Add the concentrate to the water rather than water to the concentrate whenever possible. This will reduce foam inside the container.
- Pump Sprayers: Mix 2 scoops into a gallon (3.8 L) of hot water.
- For use as a spotter: Mix one scoop of Enz-All to one quart (0.96 l) hot water. NOTE: The scoop included with Enz-All jars and pails is a 60cc scoop.
For use in prespray and rinse extraction:
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Now, treat spots and stains
- Apply Enz-All solution 2L per 10 square metre and brush carpet fibers with a pile brush.
- Allow 15 minutes dwell time, but do not allow the carpet to dry.
- Rinse extract using any number of detergents: Formula 90 or All Fiber Rinse. Follow label instructions for these products.
- Use ventilation as needed to assure that the carpet will dry quickly.
- Blot or scrape as much of the soiling as possible. If spotting blood, rinse the area with cool water. (If removing blood, be sure to familiarize yourself with regulations on handling Blood Borne Pathogens..
- Apply product to spot and use hand groomer to work product into the area. Use a coarse spray and avoid breathing mist.
- Allow at least 15 minutes of dwell time to allow the enzymes to work, then rinse with All Fiber Rinse
- Dry extract to remove as much water as possible and establish good drying conditions.
- Be sure to check for any overspray. Remove these spills promptly.
- Place furniture on foil pads or furniture blocks.
- Use carpet rake to reset carpet pile
- Dispose of wastewater properly. Do not dispose anywhere but to a sanitary water treatment system.
- Rinse equipment to remove product residues; these residues can interfere with valves or spray jets.
- User Guides and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are available at LegendBrandsCleaning.com
- For technical support call 800-332-6037
- For medical advice related to exposure to this product, call Infotrac at 800-535-5053 (USA) / 352-323-3500 (worldwide).
- CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
- Avoid inhaling dust from the product when handling or preparing ready to use solution. If necessary, wear respiratory protection.
- If using a truckmount style extractor, remember that water supply lines and fittings will get very hot. This heat can damage lawns
and some types of carpeting. The heat can also burn the skin.
- NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (15°C - 30°C).
Additionally, keep in sealed container when not in use. Also, product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions. Dispose of unused product and waste water according to local regulations. Finally, keep out of reach of children and away from pets.
Safety Data Sheet: Chemspec Enz-All SDS
Label: Chemspec Enz-All Label
Submit price match data
Request a price match for a product